- Visit, interact with or use any of our websites, social media pages, public forums (such as our blogs), WatchGuard mobile apps (which link to this Policy), online advertisements, marketing, or sales communications.
- Visit, interact with or use any of our offices, events, sales, marketing, and other offline activities.
- Submit a job application to WatchGuard.
- Purchase and/or use WatchGuard products and services (including mobile apps and any free trials) or when our distributors, resellers (including resellers who are WatchGuardONE Channel Partner Program members) or business customers install or operate our products and services for you.
When we refer to any combination of the above, we use the term "Services".
In connection with the provision of specific Services, we may provide additional "just-in-time" disclosures or additional information about our data processing practices. These notices may supplement this Policy or clarify WatchGuard's privacy practices in the circumstances described or may provide you with additional choices about how WatchGuard processes your data.
This Policy does not apply to:
- Websites, products, or services that display or link to different privacy statements or that are operated by companies other than WatchGuard, or to business activities or practices of third parties, including our distributors and resellers.
- Information processed in the operation of products and services but to which we do not have access (this is generally true, for example, as to network traffic processed by a Firebox appliance running in a customer's network).
- The instances when and to the extent we process personal information in the role of a processor on behalf of our business customers. For detailed privacy information about where a WatchGuard business customer or a customer affiliate who uses the services is the controller, please reach out to the respective business customer directly. We are not responsible for the privacy or data security practices of our business customers, which may differ from those set forth in this Policy.
When you access or use our Services, you acknowledge that you have read this Policy and understand its contents. Your use of our Services and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Policy, any applicable service terms (including any applicable limitations on damages and the resolution of disputes) and any applicable End User License Agreement.
WatchGuard is a global company headquartered in the United States with offices throughout North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Latin America. We provide enterprise-grade cybersecurity technology and related solutions, including network and endpoint security, secure Wi-Fi, multi-factor authentication, password manager, and network intelligence products and services. You can find out more about us and our products and services here.
In general, WatchGuard sells its product and services to corporations and business customers, typically through our authorized distributors and resellers (you can find out more about these enterprise products here). However, we also sell some products and services to consumers, both directly and through our distribution channels (you can find out more about those consumer products here).
The personal information we collect depends on the context of your interactions with WatchGuard and the choices you make, the Services and features you use, your location, and applicable laws, but can include the following:
Information You Provide to Us
When you use our products or services, subscribe to marketing or one of our newsletters, request a free trial or demo, create an account, fill out our forms, visit our offices, register for an event or webinar, complete a survey, post comments on our blogs, register a product and enroll in customer support, participate in a WatchGuard promotion and/or otherwise communicate with us in any way, we ask you to provide certain personal information. This may include:
- Contact information (such as your name, email address, address or phone number).
- Professional information (such as your employer name, address, job title, department or job role).
- Marketing information (such as your contact preferences).
- Account login credentials (such as user IDs, passwords and which for some Services may include your social network credentials, demographics and other information you or admins provisioning your account on your behalf provide to us).
- Troubleshooting data (which is data you provide when you contact WatchGuard for support and which may include the products and services you use and other details that help us provide support, such as contact or authentication data, data about the state or condition of your device, or the content of your chats and other communications with WatchGuard).
- Billing information (including your credit card numbers and associated identifiers, billing address, and background information, but only if you pay us directly for services).
- Applicant information if you apply for a job with WatchGuard (such as your resume, desired pay, education and work history, whether you are over the age of 18, and visa status. You also may choose to provide your gender, ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, and links to your website, blog, portfolio, or LinkedIn profile).
- Online content (which includes personal information disclosed by you on message boards, chat features, blogs and other services or platforms to which you are able to post information and materials, including third party services and platforms).
We may also record or monitor our telephone or other communications with you, to the extent permitted by applicable law.
Providing your data is optional, but it may be necessary for certain services, such as product registration, to access content, such as whitepapers, to activate or access an app or a cloud service, or to qualify your suitability as an authorized WatchGuard reseller. In such cases, if you do not provide your information, we may not be able to provide you with the requested services.
Information We Collect Automatically
We automatically collect certain device and usage information when you use or interact with our websites, emails we send you, or as a part of your use of our products and services.
The information we collect automatically includes:
- Details about your computers, devices, applications, and networks, including internet protocol (IP) address, cookie identifiers, mobile carrier, Bluetooth device IDs, mobile device ID, mobile advertising identifiers, MAC address, IMEI, Advertiser IDs, and other device identifiers that are automatically assigned to your computer or device when you access the Internet, browser type and language, language preferences, battery level, on/off status, geo-location information, hardware type, operating system, Internet service provider.
- Information about the products or services you looked at or searched for online and the Services you used, details about your internet, app, or network usage, including URLs or domain names of websites you visit, information about the applications installed on your device, or traffic data, pages that you visit before and after using the Services, the date and time of your visit, the amount of time you spend on each page, the links you click and pages you view within the Services, how you interact with the pages and forms and the difficulties you may be having with them, or other actions you take through use of the Services such as your preferences.
- Performance information, crash logs, authentication logs, session data and aggregate or statistical information.
- Information included in the fault reports, such as WatchGuard Firebox serial number, model, firmware version, crash timestamp, traffic and event logs at the time of the crash, processed IP addresses, and Firebox configuration.
Some of our Services automatically identify your country-level location based on the IP address to ensure you have access to the content and Services that are within regional license scope associated with your account and to comply with regulatory obligations to which WatchGuard is subject to.
Additionally, certain Services may request permission to access your location. Where you grant this permission, we will collect information about your location using GPS, wireless, or Bluetooth technology. For example, when you use our Services to protect your mobile device, we may collect geolocation data of the device on which the product is installed. Some Services may also ask permission to access your location through the browser you are using. You can control access to precise location information through your mobile device or browser settings.
Information We Collect from Other Sources
We may receive information about you from other sources (including third parties from whom we have purchased personal information) and combine that information with the information we collect. For example, we collect personal information from joint marketing partners, channel partners (including distributors, resellers, and managed service providers), our affiliated companies, recruitment agencies, credit check agencies, lead generation providers, event sponsors, public databases, data providers, and social media platforms.
This information may include:
- Mailing addresses, job titles, email addresses, phone numbers, intent data (or user behavior data), IP addresses, social media profiles, LinkedIn URLs, and custom profiles.
- Resumes and background check information.
- Order information, delivery, payment information, purchase or redemption information, customer support and enrolment information.
COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
WHY WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use personal information about you for a variety of purposes and on the legal bases described in this Policy or disclosed to you in our Services, including:
- Managing user registrations: If you have registered for an account with us, we use your data to manage your user account to perform our contract with you according to applicable terms of service, or if we do not have a contract directly with you, in reliance on our legitimate interests in administering and managing your user account.
- Product activation: We use data – such as device and application type, location and unique device application, network, and subscription identifiers – to activate products that require activation.
- Providing the Services: We use data to operate and provide our Services and to tailor our Services to your needs and preferences to perform our contract with you. Where we have not entered into a contract with you, we process your personal information in reliance on our legitimate interests in operating and improving our internal operations, systems and Services, and to provide you with the content, products or services you access and request (e.g., to download content from our website).
- Improving and developing the Services: We use data to analyze trends to identify future opportunities for the development, promotion, and improvement of our Services, in reliance on our legitimate interests in developing and improving our Services, or where required, with your consent. For example, we use data, often in a de-identified form, to develop new features, capabilities, or products, improve the user experience, assess capability requirements, and identify customer opportunities.
- Securing the Services: We process data by tracking use of our websites and services for the purposes of maintaining the safety and security of our Services, including verifying accounts and activity, investigating suspicious activity, and enforcing our terms and policies, in reliance on our legitimate interest in promoting the safety and security of our Services, systems and applications and in protecting our rights and the rights of others.
- Providing customer support: We use data to troubleshoot and diagnose product problems, repair customers’ devices, and provide other customer care and support services, including to help us provide, improve, and secure the quality of our products, services, and training, and to investigate security incidents in reliance on our legitimate interests. Call recording data may also be used to verify your requests and enable WatchGuard to provide support services and investigate security incidents.
- Providing the services through our resellers or distributors: We may provide our authorized resellers or distributors with your personal information to facilitate their provision and promotion of services to you (including any free trials) in reliance on our (and our resellers' and distributors') legitimate interests in promoting and providing the services. Our website includes tools for looking up our resellers and distributors.
- Handling contacts and user requests: If you fill out a web form or request support, if you contact us by other means, including via a phone call, we use your data to perform our contract with you or if we do not have a contract directly with you, in reliance on our legitimate interests in fulfilling your requests and communicating with you.
- Sending administrative communications: We may use your data to send you information related to services such as confirmations, invoices, expiration and renewal notices, technical notices, service updates and security feeds, security alerts, and support, onboarding, and administrative messages to perform our contract with you, or if we have not contracted directly with you, in reliance on our legitimate interests in administering our products and services.
- Registering office visitors: We may process your personal information for security reasons, to register visitors to our offices and to manage non-disclosure agreements that visitors may be required to sign, to the extent such processing is necessary for our legitimate interest in protecting our offices and our confidential information against unauthorized access.
- Managing events: We use data to plan and host events or webinars for which you have registered or that you attend, including sending related communications to you, to perform our contract with you or in reliance on our legitimate interests in administering and promoting the event.
- Displaying advertising and relevant offers: We use data we collect through our interactions with you to conduct marketing research, advertise to you, provide personalized information about us on and off our websites, and to provide other personalized content based on your activities and interests to the extent it is necessary for our legitimate interest in advertising our Services, or where necessary, to the extent that you have provided your prior consent. Please see the "Your Privacy Rights" section below to learn how you can control the processing of your personal information by WatchGuard for personalized advertising. For these purposes, we may link or combine information about you with other personal information we get from third parties, to help understand your needs and provide you with better and more personalized service or content.
- Sending marketing communications: We use data we collect to send promotional communications, including product recommendations, and other non-transactional communications (e.g. marketing newsletters, telemarketing calls, SMS, or push notifications) about WatchGuard, Panda, and our selected partners according to your marketing preferences. This may include information about our products, promotions, or events as necessary for our legitimate interest in conducting direct marketing, or to the extent you have provided your prior consent. Please see the "Your Privacy Rights" section, below, to learn how you can control the processing of your personal information by WatchGuard for marketing purposes.
- Managing contests, promotions, and petitions: If you register for contest or a promotion or sign one of our petitions, we process your personal information to perform our contract with you (for example, to process and deliver contest entries and rewards), or in the case of petitions, in reliance on our legitimate interests, or where required, your consent.
- Complying with legal obligations: We process your personal information when cooperating with public and government authorities, courts or regulators in accordance with our legal obligations under applicable laws, to the extent this requires the processing or disclosure of personal information to protect our rights, or is necessary for our legitimate interest in protecting against misuse or abuse of our Services, protecting personal property or safety, pursuing remedies available to us and limiting our damages, complying with judicial proceedings, court orders or legal processes, or to respond to lawful requests.
- Processing job applications: We process your personal information if you apply for a job with WatchGuard, to evaluate your application and make hiring decisions, communicate with you and inform you of current and future career opportunities (unless you tell us that you do not want us to keep your details for such purposes), manage and improve our recruiting and hiring processes, or to conduct reference and background checks where required or permitted by applicable local law. We perform this processing to the extent that it is necessary to comply with our legal obligations, for our legitimate interest in assessing the suitability of our candidates and managing our recruiting process, or, where required by applicable law, with your consent.
- For our business or commercial purposes: We may use data for other legitimate business purposes in reliance on our legitimate interests, such as to update, expand, and analyze our records, identify new customers, data analysis, to protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity, developing new products, enhancing, improving or modifying our Services, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, free trials and operating and expanding our business activities.
In carrying out these purposes, we combine data we collect from different contexts (for example, from your use of two WatchGuard products) or that we obtain from third parties to give you a more seamless, consistent, and personalized experience, to make informed business decisions, and for other legitimate purposes.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not share your personal information with third parties, other than as follows:
- With your consent, for example, when you agree to our sharing your information with other third parties for their own marketing purposes, subject to their separate privacy policies.
- With our authorized resellers and distributors in order to process your order or sales inquiry, manage your subscription or free trial, provide technical or customer support, advise of upcoming product or service subscription or trial expiry and renewal dates, or as otherwise notified to you when we collect your personal information.
- With sponsors of contests, events or promotions for which you register. For example, if you attend an event or webinar organized by us, or download or access materials on our website, we may share your data with sponsors of the event. If required by applicable law, you can consent to such sharing via the registration form or by allowing your attendee badge to be scanned at a sponsor booth. In these circumstances, your information will be subject to the sponsors' privacy statements. If you do not want your information shared, you can choose to not opt in upon registration or elect to not have your badge scanned, or you can opt out according to the "Your Privacy Rights" section below.
- If you sign a WatchGuard petition, we may share your name, geographic location, and contact details with the intended decision maker who is the recipient of the petition. If you do not want this information shared with the petition recipient, you should not sign the petition.
- If you use our services as an authorized user of one of our business customers, with our business customer responsible for your access to the services, to the extent this is necessary for verifying accounts and activity, investigating suspicious activity, or enforcing our terms and policies.
- With our affiliates within the WatchGuard corporate group and companies we may acquire in the future when they become part of the WatchGuard corporate group, to the extent such sharing of data is necessary to fulfil a request you have submitted via our Services or for customer support, marketing, technical operations, and account management purposes. For instance, WatchGuard may receive information about you if you are a customer or a prospect of Panda.
- With our contracted vendors, consultants, and other third parties who provide services to us such as IT and system administration and hosting, credit card processing, research and analytics, marketing, customer support, and data enrichment for the purposes described above.
- In connection with or during negotiation of any merger, financing, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, transaction, or proceeding involving sale, transfer, divestiture, or disclosure of all or a portion of our business or assets to another company. If required by applicable laws, we will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any transfer of personal information to an unaffiliated third party.
We may also share aggregated or deidentified usage data with third parties to help us perform analysis and make improvements. Additionally, we may share anonymous usage data on an aggregate basis in the normal course of operating our business. For example, we may share information publicly to show trends in the use of our Services.
Any personal information or other information you choose to submit in communities, forums, blogs, or chat rooms on our websites may be read, collected, and used by others who visit these forums, depending on your account settings.
For further information on the recipients of your personal information, please contact us (see the "How to Contact Us" section below).
If you choose to post comments on any WatchGuard community site or blog, be aware that other users of the blog or community site will see your name, website, and the content of your comments, and may interact with you in response to your comments.
SOCIAL MEDIA FEATURES
Our websites include plugins of social media platforms, such as Facebook Inc., Twitter Inc., and LinkedIn Corporation. You can identify the plugins by the respective network's logo. Details about purpose and extent of data collection, as well as processing and use of the data, by the social media networks can be obtained by reading the privacy policies of Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
WatchGuard takes reasonable precautions, including organizational, technical, and physical measures, to help safeguard your personal information against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. However, no security measure or modality of data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure. Although we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee absolute security. You are solely responsible for protecting your password, limiting access to your devices, and signing out of websites after your sessions. If you have any questions about the security of our websites, contact us (see "How to Contact Us" below).
Our Services are not intended for children under 16 years of age. We do not knowingly collect, use, or disclose personal information from children under 16. If you are a parent or guardian and you learn that your children under 16 have provided us with personal information, please contact us (see "How to Contact Us" below).
TRANSFERS OF YOUR INFORMATION
Personal information we collect may be stored and processed in your region, in the United States or in any other country where we or our affiliates, subsidiaries or service providers maintain facilities. We maintain primary data centers in the United States, Germany, Spain, Ireland, and Japan. We take steps designed to ensure that the data we collect under this Policy is processed as described in this Policy and according to applicable law wherever the data is located.
We may transfer personal information from the European Economic Area (EEA), UK, and Switzerland (collectively "Europe") to other countries that may not have the same level of data protection that applies in your jurisdiction. In these cases, we use a variety of legal mechanisms to ensure that the recipient of your personal information offers an adequate level of protection, including entering into the standard contractual clauses for the transfer of European data approved by the European Commission, or where required, we will ask you for your prior consent.
EU-US and Swiss-US Privacy Shield (for WatchGuard Technologies, Inc. only)
While no longer relying on these frameworks as a lawful mechanism to transfer your personal information, WatchGuard continues to comply with the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework and the Swiss-US Privacy Shield Framework as set forth by the US Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal information transferred from European Economic Area, UK, and Switzerland to the United States, respectively, pursuant to Privacy Shield. WatchGuard has certified to the Department of Commerce that it adheres to the Privacy Shield Principles. If there is any conflict between the terms in this Policy and the Privacy Shield Principles, the Privacy Shield Principles apply.
WatchGuard's participation in the Privacy Shield applies to all personal information that is subject to our Policy and that is received from the European Economic Area or Switzerland and processed by WatchGuard. We will comply with the Privacy Shield Principles in respect of such personal information.
Information about the types of third parties to which we disclose your personal information, the purposes for which we do so and the transfer mechanisms implemented are described in the section above. If we have received your personal information in the United States and subsequently transfer that information to a third party acting as an agent, and such third party agent processes your personal information in a manner inconsistent with the Privacy Shield Principles, we will remain liable unless we can prove we are not responsible for the event giving rise to the damage.
To learn more about the Privacy Shield program, and to view our certification page, please visit https://www.privacyshield.gov/.
WatchGuard is subject to the investigatory and enforcement powers of the Federal Trade Commission (FTC).
In certain situations, WatchGuard may be required to disclose personal information that we process under the Privacy Shield in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security, to enforce contractual obligations, or to meet law enforcement requirements.
In compliance with the EU-US and Swiss-US Privacy Shield Principles, WatchGuard commits to resolve complaints about your privacy and our collection or use of your personal information. European Economic Area, UK, or Swiss individuals with inquiries or complaints regarding this Policy should first contact WatchGuard at: [email protected].
WatchGuard has further committed to refer unresolved privacy complaints under the Privacy Shield Principles to an independent dispute resolution mechanism, the BBB EU PRIVACY SHIELD, operated by BBB National Programs. If you do not receive timely acknowledgment of your complaint, or if your complaint is not satisfactorily addressed, please visit https://bbbprograms.org/privacy-shield-complaints for more information and to file a complaint.
You may also have the option to select binding arbitration for the resolution of your complaint under certain circumstances. To find out more about the Privacy Shield's binding arbitration scheme please see https://www.privacyshield.gov/article?id=ANNEX-I-introduction.
We reserve the right to amend this section from time to time consistent with the Privacy Shield's requirements.
STORAGE AND RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may retain your personal information for as long as necessary for the purposes it was collected, or for other essential purposes such as complying with our legal obligations, resolving disputes, and enforcing our agreements. Because these needs can vary for different data types in the context of different services, actual retention periods can vary significantly. We determine the appropriate retention period for personal information based on the amount, nature and sensitivity of your personal information processed, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal information and whether we can achieve the purposes of the processing through other means, as well as applicable legal requirements (such as applicable statutes of limitation).
After expiry of the applicable retention periods, your personal information will be deleted. If there is any data that we are unable, for technical reasons, to delete entirely from our systems, we will put in place appropriate measures to prevent any further use of that data.
For further information on applicable data retention periods, please contact us (see "How to Contact Us" below).
YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS
Where we are acting as a controller, and depending on your location and subject to applicable law, you may have the following rights regarding the personal information we control about you:
- You can access, correct, update, delete, and deactivate your personal information.
- In addition, if you are a resident of or visitor from Europe, you can object to processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict processing of your personal information or request portability of your personal information.
- If you are a resident of California, please see our Notice to California Residents to learn about additional privacy rights under California law.
- You can opt out of receiving marketing emails from us at any time. See the "Your preferences for email marketing" section below for further information.
- If we have collected and processed your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority. Contact details for data protection authorities in EEA and UK are available here.
How to exercise your rights
If you are a WatchGuard customer, job candidate, or prospect and you would like to exercise your rights (for which we reserve the right to charge you a fee, where permitted by applicable law), please email [email protected].
We will review and process your request in accordance with our obligations under applicable law.
Opt-Out Preference Signals
Our website recognizes the Global Privacy Control (“GPC”) signal. If you are using a browser setting or plug-in that sends an opt-out preference signal to each website you visit, we will treat that as a valid request to opt out. You can download a browser supporting the GPC browser signal at https://globalprivacycontrol.org/orgs. If you choose to use the GPC signal, you will need to turn it on for each supported browser or browser extension you use.
Some internet browsers incorporate a “Do Not Track” feature that signals to websites you visit that you do not want to have your online activity tracked. Given that there is not a uniform way that browsers communicate the “Do Not Track” signal, our website does not currently interpret, respond to or alter its practices when it receives “Do Not Track” signals.
Your preferences for email marketing
You can opt out of receiving promotional emails from WatchGuard by following the instructions in those emails. If you would like to manage your contact preferences, you can do so in our Subscription Center. If you choose to no longer receive marketing information, we may still communicate with you regarding such things as your security updates, product functionality, responses to service requests, or other transactional, non-marketing purposes.
You can also send requests about changes to your information or your contact preferences, including requests to opt-out of sharing your personal information with third parties, by emailing: [email protected].
Your preferences for telemarketing communications
If you want your phone number to be added to our internal Do-Not-Call telemarketing register, please contact us (see "How to Contact Us" below). Please include your first name, last name, company, and the phone number you wish to add to our Do-Not-Call register.
Alternatively, you can always let us know during a telemarketing call that you do not want to be called again for marketing purposes.
Notice to the end users of our business customers
In general, we process personal information we collect or receive through our services in the role of a processor or service provider on behalf of a business customer (or its affiliate) who is the responsible controller or business in regard to the personal information concerned. We are not responsible for and have no control over the privacy and data security practices of our business customers, resellers and distributors, which may differ from those set forth in this Policy.
If your data was submitted to us by or on behalf of a WatchGuard business customer and you wish to exercise any rights you may have under applicable data protection laws, please inquire with the applicable business customer directly. If you wish to make your request to us, please provide the name of the WatchGuard business customer who submitted your data to us. Since we may only access a customer's data upon instruction from that customer, we will refer your request to that business customer and will support them as needed in responding to your request within a reasonable timeframe.
NOTICE TO EUROPEAN RESIDENTS
If you are resident in the EEA, UK or Switzerland ("Europe") the following disclosures apply:
WatchGuard Technologies, Inc. is the controller of your personal information as described in this Policy, unless otherwise specified. However, when you purchase one of our services from Panda Security, S.L.U., Panda Security, S.L.U. is the controller of your personal information.
When we process your personal information, we will only do so in the following situations:
- We need to use your personal information to perform our responsibilities under our contract with you (e.g., processing payments for and providing the services you purchase or request).
- We have a legitimate interest in processing your personal information. For example, to provide, secure, and improve our Services, in communicating with you about changes to our products and services, and in informing you about new services or products.
- We have your consent to do so.
- We need to process your personal information to comply with our legal obligations.
For further information, please review the "Why We Collect and How We Use Your Information" section above.
NOTICE TO U.S. RESIDENTS
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
WatchGuard may change this Policy from time to time. If we make any changes to this Policy, we will post an amended version and change the "Last Updated" date above or if we make a material update, we may provide you with notice prior to the update taking effect, such as by posting a conspicuous notice on our website or by contacting you using the email address you provided. Please review this Policy periodically.
HOW TO CONTACT US
If you have any questions about this Policy, please email: [email protected].
By registered mail:
WatchGuard Technologies, Inc.
Attn: Legal Department
505 5TH AVE S STE 500
In Europe by registered post:
Attn: Legal Department
Calle Santiago de Compostela 12, 1ª planta
48003 Bilbao, Bizkaia
Please note that you may also submit your requests or complains directly to our DPO at [email protected].