Managing Your MSP Business to Accommodate Remote WorkforcesOnline Webinar - 22 April 2020
As a managed service provider (MSP), it is important to help companies remain protected from security threats as more and more employees work from home. With a remote workforce, it is more critical than ever that businesses only allow authorized access to sensitive and confidential information on the network.
Join this upcoming webinar with Ben Oster, senior product manager, as he discusses ways for MSPs to stay ahead of the remote workforce security needs by answering questions such as:
- How can we protect remote users from the phishing threats we know they see?
- How can we protect remote users from new and known malware threats?
- What can we do to expand perimeter security to the point of user access?
- How can we manage large and quick expansion of remote workforces?
- How can we encourage adoption of security best practices?