As the world confronts the COVID-19 pandemic, we want to extend our heartfelt wishes that all remain in health and safety during this difficult time. Our hearts go out to the families of those afflicted by the virus. We also want to thank the members of the community on the front lines of this crisis for their tireless and selfless dedication.
Addressing Implications of a Remote Workforce with WatchGuard
While the response to coronavirus has been unprecedented, for many businesses this “work-from-home” experiment launches them into decidedly unfamiliar territory. Home networks are overwhelmed, VPN use has spiked, and the need to secure remote workers has never been greater.
WatchGuard is dedicated to providing a seamless sales and support experience for our partners and customers. We’ve prepared a short FAQ to explain our corporate approach to both safety and business continuity:
As businesses confront this challenge, WatchGuard has also created several guides on howresources to help manage security and connectivity for your workforce during the crisis and to answer some of the common questions that we have received over the last couple of weeks:
- WatchGuard Resources to Aid with Remote Worker Security – Landing Page
- eBook – Learning from COVID-19: Security and Continuity Planning
- Checklist – IT Business Continuity
- Free AuthPoint MFA Trial – 120 Days
- Free DNSWatchGO Trial – 120 Days
- Free FireboxV Trial for Mobile VPN Support – 120 Days
- Which Mobile VPN client should I use?
- 120 Day Trial Activation Guide – DNSWatchGO and AuthPoint
- 443 Podcast – Securing Remote Workers
- FAQ - How can I help my users work remotely during the COVID-19 crisis?
- FAQ - Use AuthPoint MFA to protect remote worker connections and credentials
This blog post will be updated as any new information becomes available.
For Sales or Support questions, you can find phone numbers for your region online. If you contact WatchGuard Technical Support, please have your registered appliance Serial Number or Partner ID available.