Minimize risk with DNS protection. Start with a free 30-day trial.
WatchGuard DNSWatchGO is designed to block malicious activity and keep remote users malware-free.
Protect up to 250 users with our free trial
Using a Cloud-based Domain Name System (DNS) to monitor ports and protocols critical to protect the remote workforce from online cyber threats without requiring a VPN.
Access DNS-level protection for users on the go:
- Block malicious domains including phishing and malware
- Get immediate visibility if an attack happens
- Protect remote users with no VPN required
- Keep Internet access secure outside of company network
We received your DNSWatchGO trial request!
A WatchGuard representative will contact you shortly to help you set up your free account.
Want to get started now? Follow these steps to start a trial:
- Create an account at https://accountmanager.cloud.watchguard.com/create-account.
Have an account already? Log in and go to step 3.
- Follow the instructions in the email you receive to create your password.
- Select My WatchGuard > Manage Products.
- Find Endpoint Security > View Products..
- Click Start a Trial in the DNSWatchGO tile.
- Name your trial license.
- Review and accept the End User License Agreement to finish.
You’re now ready to configure DNSWatchGO. We’ll be in touch to answer any questions you might have.