AuthPoint is Now Available as Monthly Subscription
Starting this week, we are excited to offer our partners and customers AuthPoint as a monthly subscription in the WatchGuard FlexPay program.
WatchGuard FlexPay enables partners to purchase products according to their business needs. The FlexPay program includes all our payment options: pre-paid annual licenses, pay-as-you-go MSSP Points, and monthly subscriptions.
The AuthPoint Subscription is invoiced monthly based on usage. As a software product, it is easy to enable and manage both through the distributor marketplace and in WatchGuard Cloud. The steps for partners to enable are simple:
- Place an order on a distributor marketplace for an AuthPoint Subscription License that is a $0 SKU and complete checkout
- Add/manage AuthPoint users in WatchGuard Cloud at next login (the license will already be auto activated with no allocation limit)
- WatchGuard will issue invoices through the distributor on the 1st of each month for the total active Subscription users across the partner's cloud account hierarchy
Currently, AuthPoint monthly subscriptions are available in the U.S. through SYNNEX. We are working with our distribution partners around the world to bring this option to broader geographic markets.
What makes AuthPoint Subscriptions stand out?
- Add a Subscription License for free with no upfront cost, available to all resellers
- Only pay each month for total active Subscription users
- Pay per single user
No Minimum Term Commitment
- Pay-as-you-go based on monthly usage
- No other vendor offers a standalone MFA product with no commitment monthly billing
Onboard and Manage with Ease
- No more manual activation or allocation administration
- The Subscription License coexists with all other license types including term, points, trials, NFR and these licenses will always be used up first
- No pro-ration, newly added users get immediate free product access until counted at next invoice date
- Auto renews each month
Freedom to Self-Serve
- Need more users? MSPs and Subscribers can both add users anytime
- MSPs have additional control to set limits on customer usage on the allocation page
For more information check out the FAQ and Step by Step Order Guide