We are pleased to announce the availability of WatchGuard Dimension 2.2.1. This maintenance release is now available from the Software Download Center, together with Release Notes and update instructions. WatchGuard Dimension 2.2.1 provides the following fixes:
- An issue where the system root partition filled with backup data has been resolved.
Logging and Reporting
- We've resolved invalid UUID errors when threat information is retrieved from the APT service.
- OpenSSL has been updated to v1.1.1n to address CVE-2022-0778 and CVE-2020-1971.
- The Dimension web server now supports HSTS headers and TLS v1.2 as the minimum protocol version.
- Fixes a jquery-ui v1.9.2 vulnerability to address CVE-2010-5312 and CVE-2012-6662.
WatchGuard’s Product Security Incident Response Team (PSIRT) recently launched our public PSIRT page to provide a consolidated resource where network administrators can find advisories and information about security vulnerabilities in WatchGuard products, as WatchGuard’s investigations into industry-wide security issues that may impact our products or services.
Does this release pertain to me?
This release applies to all users of the WatchGuard Dimension network security visibility solution. We recommend that any administrators using WatchGuard Dimension upgrade their solution to 2.2.1 to take advantage of the security improvements available in the release.
Software Download Center
Firebox and XTM appliance owners with active support subscriptions can obtain this update without additional charge by downloading the applicable packages from the WatchGuard Software Download Center.
Please contact the WatchGuard team if you have any additional questions about Dimension 2.2.1. We're happy to help.