WatchGuard has once again earned several honors through Cyber Defense Magazine’s coveted Cyber Defense Global InfoSec Awards, taking home awards across six categories, including the prestigious CEO of the Year title and more. The Cyber Defense Global InfoSec Awards recognize the most innovative cybersecurity companies that understand the modern threat landscape, provide cost-effective solutions, and innovate in unexpected ways to help stop the next breach.
Check out the full list of WatchGuard’s award wins here:
- CEO of the Year: Prakash Panjwani
- Multi-factor Authentication, Market Leader: AuthPoint
- Network Security and Management, Hot Company: WatchGuard Cloud
- SMB Cybersecurity, Market Leader: WatchGuard Firebox T40-W
- Unified Threat Management (UTM), Cutting Edge: WatchGuard Firebox M270
- Wireless, Mobile or Portable Device Security, Next-Gen: WatchGuard Wi-Fi Cloud with WIPS Overlay
“We scoured the globe looking for cybersecurity innovators that could make a huge difference and potentially help turn the tide against the exponential growth in cyber crime. WatchGuard Technologies is absolutely worthy of these coveted awards and consideration for deployment in your environment,” said Gary S. Miliefsky, Publisher of Cyber Defense Magazine,
With over five million monthly readers and growing, Cyber Defense Magazine is the premier source for IT security information, news and insights. This type of recognition further validates WatchGuard’s commitment to delivering enterprise-grade security and simplifying every aspect of its delivery.
For the full lineup of this year’s winners, visit Cyber Defense Magazine or the publication’s annual RSA Conference special edition issue here. And don’t forget to subscribe for the latest WatchGuard news and updates.