Hello WatchGuard Wi-Fi Cloud Users,
WatchGuard Wi-Fi Cloud Launchpad services will be updated starting on Monday, February 3, 2020 for required maintenance.
EMEA region: Monday, February 3, 2020 (12:00AM – 6:00AM GMT)
AMER region: Monday, February 3, 2020 (12:00AM – 6:00AM PST)
APAC region: Tuesday, February 4, 2020 (12:00AM – 6:00AM HKT)
All regions: Monday, February 3, 2020 (12:00AM – 6:00AM PST)
Maintenance Window: 6 hours
Duration: 4 hours
- Analyze and Engage services will be unavailable during the maintenance activity.
- Captive portal splash pages will be unavailable for up to 15 minutes during the upgrade. Guest Wi-Fi users who have already authenticated to captive portals can continue to access guest Wi-Fi, but new guest Wi-Fi users will be unable to authenticate to the captive portal during this short time frame.
- Access Points will continue to function and provide Wi-Fi connectivity and security.
Enhancements and Resolved Issues:
- Required Analyze server database maintenance.
- A guest user’s valid SMS authentication code now works correctly for re-authentication to a captive portal.