Wi-Fi Cloud Analyze and Engage Update
Hello WatchGuard Wi-Fi Cloud Users,
WatchGuard Wi-Fi Cloud Analyze and Engage services will be updated starting on Friday, February 22, 2019.
- APAC region: Friday, February 22, 2019 (4:00PM – 10:00PM UTC)
- EMEA region: Saturday, February 23, 2019 (12:00AM – 6:00AM UTC)
- AMER region: Saturday, February 23, 2019 (8:00AM – 2:00PM UTC)
- All regions: Saturday, February 23, 2019 (8:00AM – 2:00PM UTC)
Maintenance Window: 6 hours
Impact: Analyze and Engage services will be inaccessible during the maintenance activity. Access points will still be functional and provide connectivity and security. Captive portal splash pages will be unavailable for at least 30 minutes during the upgrade.
Enhancements and Resolved Issues:
- Web Form plug-in now supports the ability for multiple guest users to access a captive portal with the same passphrase.
- Web Form plug-in support for pre-validation to a third-party endpoint.
- As part of GDPR compliance, you can now delete audit logs in Analyze based on the age of data.
- Improved workflow for Guestbook user self-registration approval.
- Facebook and LinkedIn plug-in APIs have been updated to support the most recent versions.
- Captive portal authentication with RADIUS now works correctly after you submit invalid credentials in the initial login attempt.
- A content spoofing vulnerability in Analyze has been resolved.
To learn more about Secure, Cloud-Managed Wi-Fi from WatchGuard, visit www.watchguard.com/wifi. If you have any questions regarding the update, please visit the Support Center.