The biggest challenge tormenting Wi-Fi users is a poor connection that causes disruptions to productivity. We rely on and connect a majority of our devices to Wi-Fi more than ever before, which strains out-of-date wireless networks.
We’re excited to announce that the perfect solution for Wi-Fi has arrived.
WatchGuard’s AP432 is a high-performance 4x4 Wi-Fi 6 solution designed for high-density environments. It is managed in WatchGuard Cloud to ensure an uninterrupted wireless experience when various devices connect to the access point.
The AP432 is robust enough for high-density indoor environments like expansive offices and large corporate or education campuses. Busy spaces like airports or hotels regularly have numerous devices connecting to Wi-Fi that need a seamless wireless experience that is reliably secure. With our latest Wi-Fi 6 access point, end-users will gain access to lightning-fast connectivity plus the additional benefits below:
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Simplified management in WatchGuard Cloud to deliver easy deployment and reporting.
- Wi-Fi 6 technology and secure WPA3 encryption
- One PoE+ port supporting up to 2.5 Gbps
- Max data rate up to 1148 Mbps available on the 2.4 GHz band
- Max data rate up to 2.4 Gbps available on the 5 GHz band
- Includes 4x4 radio optimized for Wi-Fi 6 with eight omnidirectional internal antennas
- Maximum TX power delivers 23 dBm and a 3 dBi antenna gain
- Qualcomm® Cypress IPQ8072A Quad-core A53 ARM processor at 2 GHz with 2 GB RAM and 256 MB Flash
The WatchGuard Wi-Fi 6 portfolio is growing exponentially to ensure we offer a wireless solution for every type of deployment a customer might have. To help our partners find the perfect access point to deploy, explore our portfolio of Wi-Fi 6 access points and a simplified management experience with Wi-Fi in WatchGuard Cloud.
Please reach out to the WatchGuard team if you have any questions or want to get started on delivering simplified security solutions.
We're here to help.
- The WatchGuard Team