Greetings valued WatchGuard Partners and Customers. For those that are not aware, or even those that just need a refresher, the firebox downloads a list of known malicious Command and Control IP addresses that it blocks. This is commonly referred to as the Botnet Blocklist and is Licensed as part of RED service in the Basic Security package. As part of our commitment to provide the best security to you, a new Botnet Block list is being deployed globally on July 13th. Should you or any of your customers encounter a false positive please add the offending IP address to the Blocked Sites...
Each month we publish numerous new articles and known issues to the WatchGuard Knowledge Base. Here is the new content published in June:
- What public domains does Dark Web Scan not scan?
- Regional SKUs for Firebox T40, T80
- Out of Shared Memory Error with Dimension Reports
- How do I get help with Panda products?
We have declared Juneteenth – Friday, June 19, 2020 – as a day of reflection and learning. We are treating this day as a bank holiday; no meetings, no work. For those of you contacting our Sales and Support teams, a small group of employees have volunteered to be present, but please understand if wait times are longer than normal.
I recently wrote a post addressing my feelings about the death of George Floyd, the racial and social injustice in our world, and my next steps for contributing to permanent and lasting change. Thanks to all of you who read the post, and to all of you who engaged...
Each month we publish numerous new articles and known issues to the WatchGuard Knowledge Base. Here is the new content published in May:
- WatchGuard Customer Support FAQs
- URLs used by Panda services
- How do I give feedback on WatchGuard Customer Support?
- APs with expired Wi-Fi Cloud Trial licenses are removed from Wi-Fi Cloud
Each month we publish numerous new articles and known issues to the WatchGuard Knowledge Base. Here is the new content published in April:
- TDR Account Migration to the APAC Cloud Region
- How to configure your Firebox with DNSWatch for Friendly WiFi
- Mobile VPN with SSL user does not get IP address
- DNSWatch Blackhole Servers
- Firebox Does Not Appear in TDR Web UI
Each month we publish numerous new articles and known issues to the WatchGuard Knowledge Base. Here is the new content published in March:
- How can I help my users work remotely during the COVID-19 crisis?
- WatchGuard AP does not appear in Wi-Fi Cloud after activation
- WatchGuard Response to COVID-19
- Use AuthPoint MFA to protect remote worker connections and credentials
- How to connect to a wireless Firebox to use the Setup Wizard in Fireware v12.5.3 and higher
- Can Azure AD AuthPoint Users Use Office 365?
- Run Reports in Dimension That Show Authenticated Users
This is going to be a short entry, but we wanted to make everyone that is using DNSWatch alerts to create tickets in their own PSA, RMM, or other ticketing systems aware of an upcoming change. Currently, communication for alerts and other account related communication comes from the email address [email protected]. We are replacing this address with the WatchGuard Cloud standard product notification email of [email protected].
This roll-over is slated for Wednesday April 15, 2020. We ask that between now and then you update any impacted...
As the world confronts the COVID-19 pandemic, we want to extend our heartfelt wishes that all remain in health and safety during this difficult time. Our hearts go out to the families of those afflicted by the virus. We also want to thank the members of the community on the front lines of this crisis for their tireless and selfless dedication.
Addressing Implications of a Remote Workforce with WatchGuard
While the response to coronavirus has been unprecedented, for many businesses this “work-from-home” experiment launches them into decidedly unfamiliar territory. Home networks are...
Each month we publish numerous new articles and known issues to the WatchGuard Knowledge Base. Here is the new content published in February:
- Outlook continually prompts for password
- How to ensure faster case resolution
- Contact WatchGuard Customer Support
- AuthPoint activation emails suppressed after delivery failure
- What to expect when you contact WatchGuard Technical Support or Customer Care
- Which third-party VPN clients are compatible with DNSWatchGO?
- URLs used by WatchGuard Cloud services
- WatchGuard LDAP compatibility with updated Windows security options in...
Each month we publish numerous new articles and known issues to the WatchGuard Knowledge Base. Here is the new content published in January:
- macOS High Sierra requires kernel extension for Mobile VPN with IPSec client
- Troubleshoot Signature Delivery
- Mobile VPN with SSL on macOS cannot connect when non-ASCII characters in passphrase
- Geolocation misidentifies some Google.com IP addresses
- TDR Host Sensor might cause OS crashes in Scale Computing HyperCore environments
- Gateway Wireless Controller fails to manage AP120 and AP320 after upgrade to 8.8.1-101
Browse by Category
Sign up to get the latest product news, updates, and support alerts from WatchGuard.