Each month we publish numerous new articles and known issues to the WatchGuard Knowledge Base. Here is the new content published in April:
- 10G SFP+ interfaces (eth8/eth9) on Firebox M590/M690 do not respond to traffic
- After upgrade to Fireware 12.8, IKEv2 BOVPNs that use VPN failover are unstable
- AP125 loses connectivity and reboots with "Ethernet Stuck. Rebooting device" log message
- BOVPN failover might not work if WAN failover occurs
- Cannot assign a static IP address to a Mobile VPN with SSL client
- Cannot disable TLS 1.1 support in Dimension
- Firebox-DB users...