Each month we publish numerous new articles and known issues to the WatchGuard Knowledge Base. Here is the new content published in August and September.
- AuthPoint ADFS agent installation fails on secondary server
- AuthPoint Gateway status is Not Installed or Not Connected after upgrade to Gateway v7.1
- Can I disable TCP timestamps on my Firebox?
- Find a Firebox or Access Point serial number
- Vendors and applications included in WatchGuard Patch Management
- Azure AD account locked after user enters one or two incorrect passwords in AuthPoint Logon app
- Reverse proxy does not resolve FQDNs when public and private DNS servers are configured
- WatchGuard Cloud shows eth8 interface for T80 with no SFP+ module installed
- Access Portal: 403 Forbidden error when you log out from Outlook Web Access
- Live Status VPN page incorrectly includes manual BOVPNs and shows them as active
- Noticeable TCP Performance drop on some Firebox models with Fireware 12.8.x
- Reply traffic unexpectedly allowed for BOVPN virtual interface connection with no reverse route for the traffic
- WSM interface Sent/Received counters always show 2,097,151 KB (2,147,483,647 packets)