Minimize risk with DNS protection. Start with a free 30-day trial.
WatchGuard DNSWatchGO is designed to block malicious activity and keep remote users malware-free.
Protect up to 250 users with our free trial
Using a Cloud-based Domain Name System (DNS) to monitor ports and protocols critical to protect the remote workforce from online cyber threats without requiring a VPN.
Access DNS-level protection for users on the go:
- Block malicious domains including phishing and malware
- Get immediate visibility if an attack happens
- Protect remote users with no VPN required
- Keep Internet access secure outside of company network
You can also request your free trial from your WatchGuard partner. If you already have an account with WatchGuard, simply activate your trial in WatchGuard Cloud.
We received your DNSWatchGO trial request!
A WatchGuard representative will contact you shortly to help you set up your free account.
Want to get started now? Follow these steps to start a trial:
- Create an account at https://accountmanager.watchguard.com/Login/StartRegistration.
Have an account already? Log in and go to step 3.
- Follow the instructions in the email you receive to create your password.
- Select My WatchGuard > Manage Products.
- Click WatchGuard DNSWatchGO.
- Click Free 30-day trial.
- Name your trial license.
- Review and accept the End User License Agreement to finish.
You’re now ready to configure DNSWatchGO. We’ll be in touch to answer any questions you might have.