Endpoint Security Trial
Experience complete endpoint security with a free 30-day trial
Prevent threats and stop advanced cyberattacks with WatchGuard’s Cloud-based endpoint security solution
Protect up to 250 users with our free trial
WatchGuard Endpoint Protection Detection and Response (EPDR) automates the detection, containment, and response to any threat through one easy-to-use console.
Access the widest range of endpoint protection with EDR capabilities and automated services:
- Detect new and unknown malware with Zero-Trust Application Service, our machine-learning technology
- Stop ransomware before it spreads using award-winning antivirus software
- Analyze suspicious hacking activity with Threat Hunting Service
- Block attackers from using exploit techniques
- Reduce IT workload with integrated EPP and EDR capabilities
- Take the worry out of cleanup with automated threat remediation
We received your endpoint trial request!
A WatchGuard representative will contact you shortly to help you set up your free account.
Want to get started now? Follow these steps to start a trial:
- Create an account at https://accountmanager.cloud.watchguard.com/create-account.
Have an account already? Log in and go to step 3.
- Follow the instructions in the email you receive to create your password.
- Click Return to Login Page to access WatchGuard’s Support Center.
- On the Support Center homepage, click WatchGuard Cloud in the “Find it Fast” menu bar.
- Once in WatchGuard Cloud, select Administration > Trials.
- Find Endpoint Security > Start a Trial.
- Select WatchGuard EPDR from the drop-down menu > Add.
You’re now in WatchGuard Cloud and ready to try our endpoint solution. We’ll be in touch to answer any questions you might have.