Wi-Fi Cloud Server Maintenance
Hello WatchGuard Wi-Fi Cloud Users,
WatchGuard Wi-Fi Cloud will be updated starting on Tuesday, July 23, 2019 to update the SSL certificates running on all cloud servers.
- AMER region: Tuesday, July 23, 2019 (12:00AM PDT / 7:00AM UTC)
- APAC region: Tuesday, July 23, 2019 (12:00AM HKT / 4:00PM Monday UTC)
- EMEA region: Tuesday, July 23, 2019 (12:00AM GMT / 12:00AM UTC)
Maintenance Window: 6 hours
Duration: Several minutes for each server as the certificate is replaced and web services restarted.
- Wi-Fi Cloud management services may be inaccessible during the maintenance activity. We recommend you do not perform any configuration changes during the maintenance window.
- There is no impact to customer Wi-Fi service. Access Points will still be functional and provide connectivity and security.
- Captive portal splash pages will be functional for guest access.
If you have any questions regarding the update, please visit the Support Center. To learn more about Secure, Cloud-Managed Wi-Fi from WatchGuard, visit www.watchguard.com/wifi.