WatchGuard Wi-Fi Cloud Engage will be updated starting on Saturday, October 31, 2020.
- All regions: Saturday, October 31, 2020 (12:00AM – 4:00AM PDT)
- Engage will be unavailable during the maintenance activity.
- There is no impact to customer Wi-Fi service. Access Points will continue to function and provide Wi-Fi connectivity and security.
- Captive portal splash pages will be functional for guest access.
Enhancements and Resolved Issues
- Instagram is removed from the social media plug-in configuration. If you have previously enabled and configured the Instagram plug-in, the option will not be removed until you disable the plug-in and update the configuration. For more information, see Impact of Instagram privacy and security changes on WatchGuard
- Improved notification when the maximum number of captive portals is reached.