WatchGuard Wi-Fi Cloud Analyze, Engage, and the Customer Provisioning Portal (CPP) will be updated starting on Friday, April 24, 2020.
EMEA region: Friday, April 24, 2020 (12:00AM – 6:00AM GMT)
AMER region: Friday, April 24, 2020 (12:00AM – 6:00AM PDT)
APAC region: Saturday, April 25, 2020 (12:00AM – 6:00AM HKT)
All regions: Friday, April 24, 2020 (12:00AM – 6:00AM PDT)
All regions: Saturday, April 25, 2020 (1:00AM – 2:30AM PDT)
4 hours for Analyze and Engage
1 hour for CPP
- Analyze and Engage services will be unavailable during the maintenance activity.
- Wi-Fi Cloud management services will be inaccessible for approximately one hour during the CPP maintenance activity, and you will be unable to log in to the Wi-Fi Cloud Launchpad Dashboard during that time.
- Access Point (AP) activations and provisioning will also be unavailable during the one-hour CPP maintenance activity.
- Captive portal splash pages will be unavailable for up to 15 minutes during the Analyze upgrade. Guest Wi-Fi users who have already authenticated to captive portals can continue to access guest Wi-Fi, but new guest Wi-Fi users will be unable to authenticate to the captive portal during this short time frame.
- APs will continue to function and provide Wi-Fi connectivity and security.
Enhancements and Resolved Issues:
- Required Analyze server security maintenance.
- In some cases, the ability to enable the Clickthrough plug-in did not work correctly in Engage.
- Updates to improve AP provisioning times.