Wi-Fi Cloud Analyze and Engage Update
WatchGuard Wi-Fi Cloud Analyze and Engage will be updated starting on Friday, June 26, 2020.
- EMEA region: Friday, June 26, 2020 (12:00AM – 6:00AM GMT)
- AMER region: Friday, June 26, 2020 (12:00AM – 6:00AM PDT)
- APAC region: Saturday, June 27, 2020 (12:00AM – 6:00AM HKT)
- All regions: Saturday, June 27, 2020 (12:00AM – 6:00AM PDT)
- Analyze and Engage services will be unavailable during the maintenance activity.
- Captive portal splash pages will be unavailable for up to 15 minutes during the Analyze upgrade. Guest Wi-Fi users who have already authenticated to captive portals can continue to access guest Wi-Fi, but new guest Wi-Fi users will be unable to authenticate to the captive portal during this short time frame.
- Access Points will continue to function and provide Wi-Fi connectivity and security.
Enhancements and Resolved Issues
- Floor Map Analytics details now open correctly in Analyze.
- Engage server maintenance.
If you have any questions regarding the update, please visit the Support Center. To learn more about Secure, Cloud-Managed Wi-Fi from WatchGuard, visit www.watchguard.com/wifi.