We are happy to announce the release of a new version of the AuthPoint Agent for macOS.
This version has compatibility with the new Big Sur operating system, allowing Big Sur users to have MFA protection on both startup of the machine and after blocking it.
Keep your machines always updated with the latest version of the Agent for mac.
For the machines that are already configured with the agent, you can simply download the installer from the AuthPoint Downloads page in WatchGuard Cloud and apply the installer on the machines. Read this Help Center article for more details.
If the agent for mac is not installed on your computer, go through this checklist before you install it:
- You have an AuthPoint user with an active token
- The user name you use to log on to the computer matches your AuthPoint user name
- You have added a Logon app resource in the AuthPoint management UI
- You have assigned an access policy for the Logon app resource to your AuthPoint group
- You can restart the computer after you install the Logon app
- Your computer must be connected to the Internet before you log on for the first time