An authentication domain is a domain associated with one or more external authentication servers. In WatchGuard Cloud, you can add your authentication domain, and specify authentication servers, users, and groups. The authentication domain is a shared configuration that you can use for multiple cloud-managed Fireboxes.
To add an authentication domain, from WatchGuard Cloud:
- If you are a Service Provider, select the name of the managed subscriber account.
- Select Configure > Authentication Domains.
The Authentication Domains page opens.
- Click Add Authentication Domain.
The Add Authentication Domain page opens.
- In the Domain Name text box, type the domain name to add.
The domain name must include a domain suffix. For example, type example.com, not example.
- Click Next.
- Select the server type.
- Configure the settings for the selected server type.
Configure RADIUS Server Settings
To configure settings for a RADIUS server:
- In the Add servers settings, select RADIUS.
- In the IP Address text box, type the IP address of the RADIUS server.
- In the Port text box, type the port number RADIUS uses for authentication. Most RADIUS servers use port 1812. Older RADIUS servers might use port 1645.
- In the Shared secret text box, type the shared secret for connections to the RADIUS server.
- In the Confirm shared secret text box, type the shared secret again.
- Click Save.
Make sure your RADIUS server is also configured to accept connections from each cloud-managed Firebox as a RADIUS client. For more information, see Configure RADIUS Server Authentication for a Firebox.
Configure Active Directory Server Settings
To configure settings for an Active Directory server:
- In the Add servers settings, select Active Directory.
- In the Server Address text box, type the domain name or IP address of your Active Directory server.
- (Optional) To enable secure SSL connections to your Active Directory server, select Enable secure SSL connections to your Active Directory Server (LDAPS).
- Click Save.
After you add the authentication domain, you can add users, groups, and additional servers. For more information, see: