Proactive Cybersecurity for Efficient Security Operations
WatchGuard Orion combines real-time and deep visibility with large-scale security analytics and tools, empowering SOC hunters, analysts, and responders to efficiently address sophisticated, undetected threats. Its multi-tenant, Cloud-native architecture means less time managing infrastructure and more time anticipating threats.
This product is not available for purchase without prior authorization. Contact your WatchGuard sales representative for more information.
Switch to a Proactive Defense Strategy
Orion’s out-of-the-box behavioral analytics automatically detect, prioritize, and contextualize anomalous activity at-scale. Backed by WatchGuard cybersecurity experts and up-to-the-minute intelligence, it enables SecOps teams to anticipate the stealthiest adversaries, elevating SOC accuracy and effectiveness.
Hunt Unknown, Sophisticated Attacks
Orion’s hunting rules analyze the endpoint telemetry in real time to uncover, prioritize, and contextualize indicators as attack signals, mapped to MITRE. SOC hunters can use WatchGuard’s up-to-date platform hunting rules, as well as build their own rules using the 365-day retrospective data lake to validate their attack hypotheses.
Investigate and Respond Earlier
SOC analysts can create and extend our out-of-the-box investigations through platform notebooks to fit their practices. WatchGuard’s data scientists include the machine-learning analytics and narrative to explain methodology and steps for root cause analysis.
Level Up Maturity with Collaboration
WatchGuard Orion speeds up analysts’ time-to-value through collaboration within incident cases and knowledge sharing. Novice analysts learn from senior practitioners how to build their skills with hunting rules, notebooks, and playbooks, accelerating the entire SOC maturity.
Assemble a Full Security Stack
Through its APIs and notebooks, WatchGuard Orion seamlessly integrates into your operation ecosystem to extend the investigation and orchestrate the cross-functional response workflow.
Orion is a multi-tenant detection, hunting, investigation, and response platform designed for security operations teams. This Cloud-native platform helps SOCs boost their operational efficiency by stopping advanced threats in the early stages of the cyber kill chain using security analytics at scale.
WatchGuard Orion-EDR and Orion-EPDR
Bundle Orion with WatchGuard Advanced EDR/EPDR to minimize the security gaps and offer a full range of threat life cycle management service, in the threat life cycle management (TLCM), from hardening and prevention to proactive detection and response to threats. With the Zero-Trust Application Service, SOCs become more effective and scalable at stopping advanced threats at the endpoint.
WatchGuard Orion-EPDR Key Features
Enable effective end-to-end threat life cycle management for all your customers, from prevention to detection, investigation, and containment of threats that evaded existing security controls.
Hardening and Prevention
- Auto-discovery and enforcement of protection for unmanaged endpoints
- Device control
- Contextual detection, anti-exploits
- Zero-Trust Application Service
- Security policies: monitor or deny the execution of tools utilized in living-off-the-land techniques
Monitoring and Detection
- Behavioral and context-based anti-exploit
- IoC and YARA rules searches
- Cyber Threat Radar: behavioral analytics at scale
- Library of hundreds of pre-built hunting rules and tools to create your own
- Prioritized and contextualized IoAs mapped to MITRE ATT&CK
- Threat Service-as-a Feature
- Premium Threat Hunting Service (optional)
- Cloud-based data lake with 365-day enriched telemetry retention
- Dynamic library of pre-built queries to help you navigate the data lake
- Easy-to-learn query editor and builder to hunt in real time and retrospectively
- Collaborative incident case management
- Investigation tools: event timeline, process tree, interactive graphs
- Library of pre-built notebooks to run analytics at scale
- Tools to build your own custom notebooks and playbooks
- On-demand endpoints OSQuery inspection
- Unattended containment and remediation when threats are uncovered automatically
- On-demand containment by isolating or restarting endpoints
- Remote access to endpoints for further investigation: transfer files, dumps, net info, pcap, and more
- Remote containment and remediation: manage processes, files, and services
- Custom containment and remediation across security tools via notebooks
But don't take our word for it…
WatchGuard Endpoint Security for SOCs has all key national and international certifications in cybersecurity and collaborates as an active member of leading international Threat Intelligence forums, including the Cyber Threat Alliance.
"96% of the organizations' IT leaders agree that activity monitoring along with behavior-based detection is their top priority initiative. As a result, 54% of MSPs plan to provide managed detection and response (MDR) services in the next 12 months.”
Powered by Pulse