Complete User-Centric Security for Your End Users at the Best Price
The Passport bundle allows you to offer your customers comprehensive, persistent protection against top security threats, no matter the user location. All in one easy-to-buy SKU.
Sold as a single per-user license, Passport is the perfect user-centric solution to protect remote employees. Each service provides persistent, always-on protection that travels with the user and delivers the same level of security on- and off-network.
Management and Deployment from WatchGuard Cloud
Passport is 100% Cloud managed, so there’s no software to maintain or hardware to deploy. Viewing reports, alerts, configuring services, deploying endpoint clients, and managing authentication tokens are all done in WatchGuard Cloud. And, with integration with the leading 3rd party deployment tools, you can be up and running with Passport quickly and easily.
Creating New Opportunities for Your Business
- Choose to Bundle and Save Money: Passport is the most effective way to bring the security solutions your customers need for always-on protection.
- Offer New Managed Services: Grow your business by adding new user-focused services to your portfolio.
- Expand with Existing Renewals: Expand opportunities and deepen relationships with existing customers by offering remote work security solutions.
Work Freely From Anywhere
Give your customers the Cloud-delivered security they need to work freely from the office, at home or on the go in a way that makes the best sense for them and your business.
Included with Passport
- Multi-Factor Authentication: Authenticate people and enforce strong, multi-factor authentication into VPNs, Cloud applications, endpoints and more.
- DNS Protection: Protect them on the Internet, block phishing attempts and enforce web surfing policy anywhere, anytime without requiring a VPN.
- Endpoint Security: Prevent, detect and respond to known and unknown threats; contain ransomware, exploits and any other attack techniques.
“Our client base needed a full feature set that protected them, whether they were behind a corporate firewall at an office or out in the “wild” (mobile, in their homes, traveling, a coffee shop, etc.). We really needed to have a security platform that followed the user, regardless of where the computer asset sat. WatchGuard’s Passport solution meets our needs today to protect the end user in this scenario.”
Kevin Willette, President/CEO, Verus Corporation