WatchGuard Threat Lab experts present real-world examples of how security operations teams can collaborate to mitigate what have been key cyber threats of this first quarter of the year.
The Internet Security Report Q1- 2022 covers observed threat scenarios and cybersecurity trends, providing cyber professionals with a roadmap for collaboratively mitigating cyber threats in the coming quarter.
Join WatchGuard CSO Corey Nachreiner and Security Engineer Trevor Collins as they cover the latest Internet Security Report from the WatchGuard Threat Lab. In this session, Corey and Trevor will dive into the attack trends and latest malware variants targeting WatchGuard Firebox and Endpoint customers worldwide. In this session you’ll come away with:
- The latest traditional and fileless malware variants targeting organizations
- The network attacks targeting network-connected clients, servers, and applications
- Threats reaching the endpoint including ransomware and evasive malware
- Defensive learnings to help guide your organization towards combating the evolving threat landscape
- Details about the return of Emotet variants
- Understanding of the growth in script-based malware and living-off-the-land (LotL) attacks.