Fireware 12.9 Available Now
This release resolves several issues and includes the following enhancements:
- Multi-factor authentication (MFA) support for the WSM Management Server
- Client certificate authentication support for LDAPS
- Split tunneling support for Mobile VPN with IKEv2
- New configurable DNS Forwarding policy
- Updated user interface for endpoint enforcement
- Streamlined identification of spamBlocker false positives and false negatives
- Updated WatchGuard IPSec Mobile VPN Client for Windows (64-bit) software
Please look at the Release Notes for a complete list of enhancements and resolved issues.
Which products are affected by this release?
T Series: T20, T40, T55, T70, and T80
M Series: M270, M290, M370, M390, M400, M440, M500, M590, M690, M4600, M4800, M5600, and M5800
Firebox NV5, FireboxV, and Firebox Cloud
Firmware upgrades are included at no charge with active WatchGuard support subscriptions. The most straightforward approach is to use WatchGuard Cloud to schedule upgrades for one or many systems. You can also upgrade individual systems directly within the WebUI. Admins may also download the applicable packages from the WatchGuard Software Download Center.
For Sales or Support questions, you can find phone numbers for your region online. If you contact WatchGuard Technical Support, please have your registered appliance Serial Number or Partner ID available.