Email continues to be a significant attack vector for malware and credential theft through phishing. Accounting for over 50% of all email traffic, spam is the most intrusive way that cybercriminals try to introduce malware and viruses into corporate systems. In fact, it's estimated that as many as 40% of ransomware attacks begin with an email. To protect against spam and other harmful email threats, Panda Email Protection offers a comprehensive set of features and thorough filtering mechanisms to keep customer mailboxes free of annoying and harmful spam, among other challenges.
What is Panda Email Protection?
Panda Email Protection is a Cloud-based, multi-layer security solution designed to prevent unwanted emails that deliver immediate protection and effective filtering technologies against phishing attacks, malware, and spam. Panda Email Protection offers a wide range of measures against phishing and malware attacks, including ransomware. This release expands prevention and response technologies in our portfolio offering.
What is new with this release?
- Security from the Cloud: Email Protection requires no client infrastructure. All operations are performed in the Cloud
- Easy to access: security can be managed anytime, anywhere from the web console
- One-click release: emails in quarantine (spam or info emails) can be delivered from the quarantine report with a click of the mouse.
- Phishing filter: Anti-phishing mechanisms such as link tracking and detection of reloadable malicious script commands.
- Automatic virus signature update: the specialized email malware filters are constantly updated
- Bounce management and Outbound filtering: outgoing emails are checked for spam and viruses
- Email Live Tracking: real-time log monitoring, including relevant information such as SMTP trace and headers.
- Reporting: Statistics and reports of emails filtered by different criteria such as email type, user, and time
Business Continuity Service
- High availability of email service
- Automatic email data synchronization
- Storage of email traffic
- Display of already delivered emails
- Continuous access to emails with Webmailer
- Selective service provision
For more details on Panda Email Protection, please visit the Panda Security Operations page.