Dimension 2.1.2 Update 3 now available
We are pleased to announce the availability of WatchGuard Dimension 2.1.2 Update 3. This maintenance release is now available from the Software Download Center, together with release notes and update instructions. WatchGuard Dimension 2.1.2 Update 3 provides the following fixes:
- Dimension now supports PostgreSQL versions up to v10.8.
- This release resolves a PCI compliance failure due to behavior of HTTP redirect to HTTPS connection feature.
- Quick Setup Wizard no longer stalls on administrator passphrase step on Hyper-V.
- This release improves performance with multiple connected devices.
- This release resolves a log collector memory leak issue.
Logging and Reporting
- Authenticated users now correctly appear as the source for connections in HTTP and HTTPS proxy connnections.
- The User Expiration time now correctly appears in local browser time zone.
- The Policy Usage Report now appears in local browser time zone.
- ConnectWise reports no longer fail with message Task failed: _CWReportGeneration_align_to_maxlines is not defined.
- Geolocation data is now correctly included in Log Search results.
- The phrase app_cat_id no longer appears in domain name or IP address fields in some Dimension reports.
- This release resolves an issue that caused SMTP proxy report to show app_cat_ID=5 as the email sender.
- The Dimension no longer displays feature keys for devices after you remove them.
- Your Dimension will no longer create a new entry for a resolved FQDN that is already a configured static IP address.
For a full list of resolved issues, please refer to the release notes on the Software Download Center.
Does this release pertain to me?
This release applies to all users of the WatchGuard Dimension network security visibility solution. It is critical that any administrators using WatchGuard Dimension upgrade their solution to 2.1.2 Update 3 to take advantage of the security improvements available in the release.
Software Download Center
Firebox and XTM appliance owners with active support subscriptions can obtain this update without additional charge by downloading the applicable packages from the WatchGuard Software Download Center.