While no single vendor or solution offers complete compliance with PCI DSS, the WatchGuard platform provides significant coverage across the 12 requirements
With WatchGuard you can:
- Easily segment your network to meet compliance
- Detect and kill rogue access points in your airspace
- Detect and kill malware without having to source an endpoint AV vendor
- Deploy a firewall without having to send your technical staff onsite
- Restrict unauthorized access to systems and cardholder data with MFA
How much could you save with WatchGuard?
PCI DSS compliance can be a costly endeavor, but with WatchGuard you can eliminate the cost of an additional antivirus solution. Fill out the form below to see how much you could save!
Respected PCI-Qualified Security Assessor Coalfire published a white paper validating
WatchGuard Threat Detection and Response for PCI DSS anti-malware use cases.
This form requires the Marketo script to function properly.
Download our PCI DSS Resource Kit, including:
- White Paper: Meeting PCI DSS Merchant Requirements with WatchGuard UTM, Total Security, Multi-Factor Authentication, and Wireless Solutions
- White Paper: Respected PCI-Qualified Security Assessor Coalfire recently completed a technical assessment of the WatchGuard Threat Detection and Response (TDR) solution, validating it for PCI DSS anti-malware use cases
- Datasheet: Threat Detection and Response