New WatchGuard Endpoint Security Release
As you may know, last month we announced that WatchGuard Endpoint Security was available in WatchGuard Cloud for partners and customers. Now, one month later, we have added new features to those endpoint solutions, as well as to Panda Endpoint Security products.
With these new capabilities, we are bringing more visibility and control to our endpoint security solutions, giving partners the ability to provide greater protection and better service to their clients and more protection and enhanced visibility to our customers.
Automated Threat Hunting Services
- Indicators of attack (IoAs) mapped to MITRE ATT&CK Framework
- Detailed information about the IoAs detected
- Detection and prevention of RDP attacks
- Interactive graph view and advanced investigation of an attack
- Response recommendations
More control, more granularity
- Ability to not only evaluate the risk on your client’s network at a glance, but also individually per computer or server. You will see malware, PUPs, exploits detected, vulnerabilities and IoAs.
- More control and granularity in tasks so patches can be installed at a specific day/time of the week or month.
- Integration with the Windows 10 AMSI (AntiMalware Scan Interface). The use of AMSI provides telemetry and additional information about script and macro execution to improve your customers’ protection.
- Ability to set web console notifications about scheduled maintenances, new versions available, etc.
We continue to work on adding new features to provide a stronger endpoint security approach for users. Stay tuned as we prepare to release modules into WatchGuard Cloud next!