We are happy to announce that the WatchGuard Endpoint Security API and ConnectWise integration is now available!
Early this year we released the WatchGuard Endpoint Security API, allowing our partners and customers to monitor and manage computers that run WatchGuard Endpoint Security software with greater automation.
The features available in the API will allow you to:
- Auto deploy our endpoint protection
- Build customized dashboards and reports tailored to your specific needs
- Create tickets in your ticketing system if, for example, protection is down on a computer or a server
All these automated operations will allow you to offer better service delivery, reducing your costs.
Also, the Endpoint Security API will allow us to implement tight integrations with Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM) tools such as ConnectWise, Kaseya, or SolarWinds N-Central.
In fact, we are about to release the WatchGuard Endpoint Security integration with ConnectWise Automate to help MSPs deploy, manage, and monitor the endpoint security of their clients from a single pane of glass.
With this integration, our partners and customers using ConnectWise Automate and WatchGuard Endpoint Security will benefit from:
- Automated agent deployments or on-demand deployment, installing agents remotely
- Simplified management being able to initiate on-demand endpoint scans, set endpoint security configuration, and isolate and de-isolate devices from ConnectWise
- Monitor malware counters, protection status and much more
The integration with ConnectWise Automate will be released at the end of April. This is the first integration with RMM tools of many others coming soon.