We are pleased to announce the availability of WatchGuard Dimension 2.1.2. This maintenance release is now available from the Software Downloads Center, together with release notes and update instructions. WatchGuard Dimension 2.1.2 updates DimensionOS for longer term OS support and fixes the Connectwise integration. Other resolved issues include:
- APT Malware Activity Trend schedule generates GAV Activity Trend report
- Renewal of self-signed web server certificate should be transparent to end user
- Dimension Server showing incorrect Server / Database Uptime status
- Dimension command Configuration History edits incorrect table entry
- Change Help link paths in Dimension from /11/ to /Help-Center/
- Dimension PCI Compliance Report fails to be generated in Spanish Language
- GeoIP database update
- HIPAA Compliance Report missing IPS and GAV information
Does this release pertain to me?
This release applies to all users of the WatchGuard Dimension network security visibility solution. We highly recommend that any administrators using WatchGuard Dimension upgrade their solution to 2.1.2 to take advantage of the security improvements available in the release.
Software Download Center
Firebox and XTM appliance owners with active support subscriptions can obtain this update without additional charge by downloading the applicable packages from the WatchGuard Software Download Center.