CRN Recognizes Six WatchGuard Leaders in its Women of the Channel and Power 100 Lists for 2022
WatchGuard is delighted to announce that six members of its channel leadership team have been honored on CRN’s Women of the Channel list for 2022! The honor is well-deserved – these impressive, talented channel leaders have been instrumental in driving the success of the WatchGuardONE partner program, and have earned their spots on CRN’s prestigious annual list based on their outstanding channel commitment, expertise and vision. Learn more about the winners and why their outstanding leadership has been recognized:
- Michelle Welch, Senior Vice President of Marketing and Channel
- Shari McLaren, Senior Vice President of Operations
- Jennifer Reid, Regional Field Marketing Director for North America
- Kaya Adams, Director of Demand Generation and Marketing Operations
- Alex McWethy, Director of Demand Generation Programs
- Morgan McAlpine, Lead Business Development Representative
For the fourth year in a row, CRN has included Michelle on its Power 100 list, which celebrates an elite subgroup of the Women of the Channel list whose influence and insight help drive WatchGuard’s channel success.
Visit CRN for the full list of this year’s CRN Women of the Channel winners, and check out the line-up of extraordinary women in the June issue of CRN Magazine. And don’t forget to subscribe to the WatchGuard blog for the latest industry news and updates.