Each month we publish numerous new articles and known issues to the WatchGuard Knowledge Base. Here is the new content published in January:
- macOS High Sierra requires kernel extension for Mobile VPN with IPSec client
- Troubleshoot Signature Delivery
- Mobile VPN with SSL on macOS cannot connect when non-ASCII characters in passphrase
- Geolocation misidentifies some Google.com IP addresses
- TDR Host Sensor might cause OS crashes in Scale Computing HyperCore environments
- Gateway Wireless Controller fails to manage AP120 and AP320 after upgrade to 8.8.1-101
- Gateway AntiVirus...