We are excited to announce two new betas for ThreatSync – Comments in Incidents and Default Automation Policies!
Comments in Incidents
This feature enables you to add comments to specific ThreatSync incidents to document the activities performed on the incident and to view the incident history. With this feature, you can:
- Add comments to incidents on the Incident Details page
- Add comments when you change incident status or perform actions
- Edit, delete, and search your comments
Default Automation Policies
This feature enables you to generate and enable two ThreatSync default automation policies:
- Default Remediation Automation Policy — Automatically protects you from high-risk incidents with a risk range of 7-10
- Default Archive Automation Policy — Automatically reduces the number of low-risk incidents with a risk score of 1
To learn more or to report an issue, go to the ThreatSync Beta test community.
Before you submit your feedback, make sure to review the list of Known Issues.
We appreciate you testing these exciting new features. Thanks for your help in making our products better!
The WatchGuard Beta Team