Each month we publish numerous new articles and known issues to the WatchGuard Knowledge Base. Here is the new content published in November:
- About Wi-Fi in WatchGuard Cloud
- About Wi-Fi in WatchGuard Cloud access point licenses
- How do I find my partner account ID?
- How to add Datto access points to the Approved AP Vendors list in an Authorized WiFi Policy
- Logins to websites that use OAuth2/OpenID fail with "all proposed authentication schemes denied" error
- Manage additional users for a Wi-Fi Cloud account
- Maximum wireless clients supported for Wi-Fi in WatchGuard Cloud access points
- Access points might reboot due to excessive ARP requests on the network
- Access Point VPN fails to connect when the Firebox VPN settings use a domain name of 16 characters or greater
- Add device to Management Server fails with "unknown error status"
- AuthPoint does not update or delete synced Azure Active Directory user accounts
- macOS Monterey 12.x does not support the AuthPoint Logon App
- Mobile VPN with IKEv2 client profile installation issue on macOS Monterey 12.x
- Mobile VPN with SSL connections fail on computers with Webroot AntiVirus