Each month we publish numerous new articles and known issues to the WatchGuard Knowledge Base. Here is the new content published in June and July (note that previously published June Knowledge Base digest was incomplete):
- Why do I see a "failed to connect B channel" Firebox log message?
- How do decoy files work in endpoint security?
- How do I disable Firebox hardware decryption?
- Password expired error message when you log in to watchguard.com
- Access Denied error when IPSec Mobile VPN Client for macOS uses certificates from some locations
- Active Directory account lockouts occur more quickly with AuthPoint/Firebox integration
- AuthPoint connection test is not accurate for external identities with LDAPS enabled
- IPSec Mobile VPN Client option 'Automatically open dialog for connection establishment' does not work
- Siri does not work on Mac computers with the AuthPoint agent for macOS installed
- Wi-Fi in WatchGuard Cloud access points fail to connect in IPv4/IPv6 dual stack environments
- AuthPoint Logon app freezes when you authenticate with a push notification
- Configuration saved with Policy Manager fails with error "Element 'members': Missing child elements(s). Expected is (member)"
- IPSec Mobile VPN Client v15.04 zero routes tunnel traffic by default