- AuthPoint authentication for Firebox resources times out
- TDR Host Sensor settings do not migrate to Endpoint Security
- Unknown authentication attempts against Mobile VPN with SSL for a user named "test"
- Wi-Fi in WatchGuard Cloud access points in mixed access point management environments
- Cannot connect to FireCluster when cluster member name exceeds 32 characters
- Deallocation of license with mixed or subscription users/endpoints does not affect tier-3 accounts
- Firebox M690 built-in 10GbE RJ45 interfaces (eth10/eth11) stop working after an upgrade or reboot
- Heartbeat delays cause TDR Host Sensor connection issues
- In a WatchGuard Cloud Firebox Template, cannot change an Application Control action set to Block back to Allow
- Interface Summary report caps aggregated "By Bytes" data at 2 GB
- Policy Map in WatchGuard Cloud shows the error "Could not get reports data. Please contact your administrator."
- Windows prevents the AuthPoint Logon app installation