Each month we publish numerous new articles and known issues to the WatchGuard Knowledge Base. Here is the new content published in December:
- Access Point cannot connect to WatchGuard Cloud or does not appear in your WatchGuard Cloud account
- AuthPoint User Activity report does not show data for inactive users
- Cannot upgrade or downgrade AP120, AP320, AP322 in Wi-Fi Cloud v11.0
- How can I check if WatchGuard products and services have an outage?
- Access point becomes inaccessible after you enable Captive Portal
- Cannot configure an M690 FireCluster that uses eth8/eth9 as cluster interfaces
- Kaseya VSA plug-in configuration might fail in some environments
- TDR reports fail to generate with error message "Failed - Error generating report content"
- Traffic Monitor fails to show traffic logs after 1 December 2021