Endpoint Security Trial
Experience complete endpoint security with a free 30-day trial
Prevent threats and stop advanced cyberattacks with WatchGuard’s Cloud-based endpoint security solution
Protect up to 100 users with our free trial
WatchGuard Endpoint Protection Detection and Response (EPDR) automates the detection, containment, and response to any threat through one easy-to-use console.
Access the widest range of endpoint protection with EDR capabilities and automated services:
- Detect new and unknown malware with Zero-Trust Application Service, our machine-learning technology
- Stop ransomware before it spreads using award-winning antivirus software
- Analyze suspicious hacking activity with Threat Hunting Service
- Block attackers from using exploit techniques
- Reduce IT workload with integrated EPP and EDR capabilities
- Take the worry out of cleanup with automated threat remediation
You can also request your free trial from your WatchGuard partner. If you already have an account with WatchGuard, simply activate your trial in WatchGuard Cloud.
We received your endpoint trial request!
A WatchGuard representative will contact you shortly to help you set up your free account.
Want to get started now? Follow these steps to start a trial:
- Create an account at https://accountmanager.watchguard.com/Login/StartRegistration.
Have an account already? Log in and go to step 3.
- Follow the instructions in the email you receive to create your password.
- Select My WatchGuard > Manage Products.
- Click Endpoint Security.
- In the Endpoint Security section, click Start a Trial. You are redirected to WatchGuard Cloud.
- Enable the Start a Trial toggle.
- Select WatchGuard EPDR and any optional modules you want to evaluate, and click Add.
You’re now in WatchGuard Cloud and ready to try our endpoint solution. We’ll be in touch to answer any questions you might have.