Increase remote worker security to keep your business going
- Scrutinize your business’s plan to continue operations while employees are out of the office
- Revise policies to communicate expectations for remote and mobile workers
- Teach employees how to avoid falling victim to cybersecurity attacks while working from home
- Implement multi-factor authentication to protect identities and applications
- Expand VPN capacity as needed for more remote access demand
- Help remote employees enable secure Wi-Fi networks
- Apply zero-trust principles across networks and applications
Free and Discounted Services to Help Companies Protect Their Mobile Workforce
WatchGuard Passport is a bundle of user-focused security services designed to provide endpoint detection and response, block phishing attempts, protect confidential information, and authenticate people anywhere in the world.
As part of Passport, DNSWatchGO, AuthPoint MFA, and Panda AD360 deliver superior protection for the remote workforce. Free 60-day trials of DNSWatchGO and AuthPoint are available for up to 250 users.
Virtual Firewall and VPN
Cloud-hosted firewalls can help to load-balance VPN traffic destined for your HQ and scale to accommodate the connections your company requires. To help you get through the surge of VPN traffic, WatchGuard is offering FireboxV licenses free for 30 days. Three mobile VPN options are supported and available to accommodate your specific network security needs. For additional information view the FireboxV and COVID-19 licensing FAQ.
To register for your free FireboxV license, please contact your WatchGuard Partner.
Keep Onsite Employees Safe
Together with the Taoglas CROWD Insights solution, we can help you monitor and manage crowds via the WatchGuard Wi-Fi Cloud infrastructure. Focused on social distancing compliance, it allows companies to monitor, predict, and provide alerts to you when capacity limits are exceeded.
“We are using WatchGuard as our VPN to allow our software sales and software services team access to our internal servers whilst on the go and whilst working from home...It allows us to operate without interruption in spite of COVID measures preventing us from working in the office or commuting between countries for work. Without WatchGuard upgraded and in place, we would definitely have been severely handicapped.”
Jason Lim, Manager, Solution Sales, ServTouch-Wywy (S) Pte Ltd