We’re thrilled to share that six members of WatchGuard’s channel leadership team have been honored on CRN's 2023 Women of the Channel list! The CRN 2023 Women of the Channel honorees bring their creativity, strategic thinking and leadership to bear, turning their unique talents toward driving success for their partners and customers. This year’s WatchGuard winners have been instrumental in driving the success of the WatchGuardONE partner program, and have earned their spots on CRN’s prestigious annual list based on their outstanding channel commitment, expertise and vision.
Click the following links to read more about each of the winners and why CRN has recognized their outstanding leadership:
- Michelle Welch, Chief Marketing Officer and Senior Vice President of Business Strategy
- Tracy Hillstrom, Vice President of Brand and Content Marketing
- Kaya Adams, Vice President of Revenue Marketing
- Sandra Takeuchi, Vice President of Product Training & Publication
- Alexandra McWethy, Director of Demand Generation Programs
- Hillary Taylor-Hartle, Manager of Partner Development
What’s more, for the fifth year in a row, CRN has named Michelle Welch to its prestigious Power 100 list, which celebrates an elite subgroup of the Women of the Channel list whose influence and insight help drive WatchGuard’s channel success. The annual Power 100 honors some of the most influential women from technology vendors and distributors based on their remarkable contributions, expertise, and channel advocacy.
Read more about CRN’s 2023 Women of the Channel program and view the complete list of 2023 winners here and in the June issue of CRN Magazine. Stay tuned to our blog for all the latest WatchGuard announcements, insights, and industry honors.