WatchGuard Honored in Seven Categories at the 2022 Cyber Defense Global InfoSec Awards
WatchGuard has once again been recognized at the annual Cyber Defense Global InfoSec Awards in seven categories, including the coveted Top Women in Cybersecurity title. Cyber Defense Global InfoSec Award winners represent the most innovative and proactive cybersecurity companies around the world that are constantly working to bring tomorrow’s cybersecurity solutions to today’s market.
Check out the full line-up of WatchGuard’s 2022 Cyber Defense Global InfoSec Awards wins here:
- Cutting Edge Cybersecurity Research: WatchGuard Threat Lab’s Quarterly Internet Security Reports
- Editor’s Choice, Endpoint Security: WatchGuard Endpoint Security
- Next Gen Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA): AuthPoint
- Hot Company, Network Security and Management: WatchGuard Cloud
- Most Comprehensive Security Company of the Year: WatchGuard Technologies
- Most Comprehensive SMB Cybersecurity: Firebox M290, M390, M590, M690
- Top Women in Cybersecurity: Michelle Welch, Senior Vice President of Marketing and Channel
For the complete list of this year’s Global InfoSec Awards winners, visit Cyber Defense Magazine online or check out the publication’s upcoming 10th annual RSA Conference special edition. And don’t forget to subscribe to the blog for more WatchGuard news, updates, and industry accolades.