WatchGuard Wins Seven Awards at 2023 Global InfoSec Awards
We’re thrilled to share that Cyber Defense Magazine has once again awarded WatchGuard with seven wins at this year’s Global InfoSec Awards! The judges of this coveted awards program selected the 2023 winners based on three key areas of excellence including nominees’ understanding of tomorrow’s threats, today, provision of cost-effective solutions, and innovation in new and novel ways that help to better mitigate cyber risk and stay ahead of the next breach.
Here is the full line-up of WatchGuard’s 2023 Cyber Defense Global InfoSec Awards wins:
- Market Leader, Security Company of the Year: WatchGuard Technologies
- Market Leader, SMB Cybersecurity: WatchGuard Technologies
- Editor's Choice, Network Security and Management: WatchGuard Cloud
- Best Solution, Endpoint Security: WatchGuard Endpoint Security
- Market Leader, Multifactor Authentication: WatchGuard AuthPoint MFA
- Top Women in Cybersecurity: Michelle Welch, Chief Market Officer and SVP of Business Strategy
- Most Innovative Cybersecurity Research: WatchGuard Threat Lab’s Quarterly Internet Security Reports
Read more about Cyber Defense Magazine’s Global InfoSec Awards program and view the complete list of 2023 winners here. Stay tuned to our blog for all the latest WatchGuard announcements, insights, and industry honors.