We are proud to announce that for the seventh year in a row, WatchGuard has been recognized at the IT World Awards for 2022, securing six wins across multiple categories. This prestigious awards program honors information technology and cybersecurity vendors with advanced, ground-breaking products, solutions and services that are helping set the bar higher for others in all areas of IT and security. Check out the full list of WatchGuard’s awards:
- WatchGuard named an overall Grand Globee Winner.
- WatchGuard won Gold in the Best IT Company of the Year | Security Hybrid category for bringing best-in-class security to partners and customers.
- WatchGuard Endpoint won Gold in the Endpoint Security category for delivering maximum protection with minimal complexity.
- WatchGuard Firebox M690 won Gold in the Security Hardware (New or Upgraded Version) category for its fast, affordable network security.
- WatchGuard’s Unified Security Platform won Gold in the Unified or Integrated Security category for streamlining world-class security management.
- WatchGuard’s Customer Service Team won Silver in the Customer Service and Support Team-Department of the Year category for its customer-first culture and consistently high customer satisfaction.