Device Manager is a WatchGuard Cloud component for Firebox visibility. For information about supported Firebox models and license requirements, see Manage Fireboxes in WatchGuard Cloud.
Device Manager is available on the Monitor and Configure pages in a WatchGuard Cloud Subscriber account.
- To monitor Firebox devices, select Monitor > Devices.
- To configure WatchGuard Cloud device settings, select Configure > Devices.
- To switch between Monitor and Configure pages for the selected device, click Monitor or Configure at the upper-right corner of the page.
- To add a device, click next to the top-level folder and select Add Device.
- To open and close Device Manager, click .
From Device Manager, you can:
- Add a Firebox to WatchGuard Cloud
- See Firebox Status in WatchGuard Cloud
- Reboot a Firebox
- Upgrade Firmware from WatchGuard Cloud
- Manage Firebox Backup Images in WatchGuard Cloud
- View WatchGuard Cloud Device Reports
- Disable or Enable Logging to WatchGuard Cloud
- Remove a Firebox from WatchGuard Cloud
- Regenerate the Firebox Verification Code
Most reports in Device Manager are also available as scheduled reports. For more information, see Schedule WatchGuard Cloud Reports.