Device Manager is a WatchGuard Cloud component for device visibility. For information about supported devices and license requirements, see Manage Fireboxes and FireClusters in WatchGuard Cloud.
Device Manager is available on the Monitor and Configure pages in a WatchGuard Cloud Subscriber account.
- To monitor devices, select Monitor > Devices.
- To configure WatchGuard Cloud device settings, select Configure > Devices.
- To add a device, click next to the top-level folder and select Add Device.
- To open and close Device Manager, click .
The icon next to a device in Device Manager shows the device type, management type (cloud-managed or locally managed with cloud reporting), and the device status. A yellow triangle indicates that there are undeployed, saved changes.
|Cloud-managed Access Point|
|Locally-managed Firebox (with cloud reporting)|
From Device Manager, you can:
- Get Started — Add a Device to WatchGuard Cloud
- About the Device Summary Page
- Reboot a Firebox or Reboot an Access Point
- Reboot a Cluster Member in WatchGuard Cloud
- Upgrade Firmware in WatchGuard Cloud
- Upgrade a FireCluster in WatchGuard Cloud
- Fail Over a FireCluster in WatchGuard Cloud
- Manage Firebox Backup Images in WatchGuard Cloud
- View WatchGuard Cloud Device Reports
- Disable or Enable Logging to WatchGuard Cloud
- Remove a Device from WatchGuard Cloud
- Regenerate the Firebox Verification Code
Most reports in Device Manager are also available as scheduled reports. For more information, see Schedule WatchGuard Cloud Reports.