Device Manager is a WatchGuard Cloud component for Firebox visibility. For information about supported Firebox models and license requirements, see Device Visibility in WatchGuard Cloud.
Device Manager is available on the Monitor and Configure pages in a WatchGuard Cloud Subscriber account.
- To monitor Firebox devices, select Monitor > Fireboxes.
- To configure WatchGuard Cloud device settings, select Configure > Fireboxes.
- To switch between Monitor and Configure pages for the selected device, click Monitor or Configure at the top of the Device Manager page.
From Device Manager, you can:
- Add a Firebox to WatchGuard Cloud
- WatchGuard Cloud Device Summary
- View WatchGuard Cloud Device Reports
- Disable or Enable Logging to WatchGuard Cloud
- Remove a Device from WatchGuard Cloud
- Regenerate the Firebox Verification Code
Most reports in Device Manager are also available as scheduled reports. For more information, see Schedule WatchGuard Cloud Reports.