Device Manager is a WatchGuard Cloud component for device visibility. For information about supported devices and license requirements, see Firebox Management in WatchGuard Cloud.
Device Manager is available on the Monitor and Configure pages in a WatchGuard Cloud Subscriber account.
- To monitor devices, select Monitor > Devices.
- To configure WatchGuard Cloud device settings, select Configure > Devices.
- To switch between Monitor and Configure pages for the selected device, click Monitor or Configure at the upper-right corner of the page.
- To add a device, click next to the top-level folder and select Add Device.
- To open and close Device Manager, click .
From Device Manager, you can:
- Add a Device to WatchGuard Cloud
- WatchGuard Cloud Device Summary
- Reboot a Firebox or Reboot an Access Point
- Upgrade Firmware from WatchGuard Cloud
- Manage Firebox Backup Images in WatchGuard Cloud
- View WatchGuard Cloud Device Reports
- Disable or Enable Logging to WatchGuard Cloud
- Remove a Device from WatchGuard Cloud
- Regenerate the Firebox Verification Code
Most reports in Device Manager are also available as scheduled reports. For more information, see Schedule WatchGuard Cloud Reports.