In the Device Summary page, you can see a summary of status for all devices, and the detailed status for each device for a selected time period.
- To see the current status for cloud-managed Fireboxes, you can view Live Status. For more information, see Monitor Live Status for Fireboxes and FireClusters.
- To see the current status for wireless clients associated to your cloud-managed access points, see View Wireless Clients.
Click the Configure button in the upper-right corner to open the WatchGuard Cloud Device Settings page.
Open the Device Summary Page
To open the Device Summary page:
- Log in to WatchGuard Cloud.
- Select Monitor > Devices.
- From a Subscriber account, to see a summary of status for all devices in the account, from Device Manager, select the top-level folder.
- From a Service Provider account, to see a summary of status for all devices in a Subscriber account, from Account Manager, select the Subscriber account.
Summary statistics show for all devices in the selected account.
- To see a summary of status for all devices in a folder, select the folder name.
Summary statistics show for all devices in the selected folder.
- To see the status of an individual device, select the device name.
The Device Summary page shows the status for the selected device.
To generate the Executive Summary report for the device, click the PDF icon in the upper-right corner. For more information on the report, see Executive Summary (WatchGuard Cloud).
For more information on the Device Summary for each type of device, see: