On the Computers page, when you select a filter or group from the left pane, the right pane shows a table of the computers on the network.
To show computer details:
- From the top navigation bar, select Computers
- On the Computers page, select a computer in the table.
The details page shows information to help you identify the computer, as well as notifications that can indicate potential problems.
- Click Change to edit the values.
In the upper-right corner of the page, the Computers toolbar includes buttons for each action you can take for managed computers.
Based on the size of the window and the number of actions, some of the actions are available from an options menu. To view the options menu, click .
The actions include:
- Refresh Computer Information — Refreshes the page with updated computer status information. Forces the agent installed on the computer to check for pending actions, tasks, and applied settings.
- Move to — Opens the Move to dialog box where you select a target group to move the computer to. The computer inherits the settings assigned to the target group. For more information, see Move Computers from One Group to Another.
- Move to Active Directory Path — Moves the Windows computer to a group that corresponds with its organizational unit in Active Directory.
- Delete — Deletes the computer from the web UI and uninstalls the client software. For more information, see Uninstall WatchGuard Client Software.
- Scan Now — Scans the computer immediately. For more information, see Start a Scan Now .
- Schedule Scan — Schedules a future scan of the computer or device. For more information, see Schedule a Scan.
- Restart — Restarts the computer. For more information, see Restart a Computer (Windows computers).
- Isolate Computer— Blocks all communications established from and to an at-risk Windows computer except for those required to connect to WatchGuard Endpoint Security. For more information, see Isolate a Computer (Windows computers).
- Reinstall Protection: Opens the Reinstall Protection dialog box, where you can select to reinstall protection immediately or schedule re-installation within the next 8 hours. For more information, see Reinstall Endpoint Security (Windows computers).
- Reinstall Agent— Opens the Reinstall Agent dialog box, where you select the discovery computer from which you will reinstall the client software on selected computers. For more information, see Reinstall the WatchGuard Endpoint Agent (Windows computers).
- Report a Problem— Opens the Describe the Problem dialog box. Add a description of the problem you have encountered and enter an email contact address. Click Send to send a report by email to Technical Support.
General Details Section
This section of the page includes information to help you identify the computer, as well as notifications that might indicate potential problems. For a detailed list of possible notifications and recommended actions, see Computer Details – Notifications.
For information specific to Android devices, see Manage Android Devices.
Computer Details Tabs
The lower half of the details page includes these tabs:
- Details — Lists a summary of the hardware, software, and security settings of the computer.
- Detections — Lists the number of malware, PUPs, exploits detected, antivirus and end of life vulnerabilities, and IOAs for a computer or server, filtered by date.
- Hardware — Lists hardware installed on the computer, its components and peripherals, as well as resource consumption and use.
- Software — Lists software packages installed on the computer, as well as versions and changes. To show a history of all software changes made to the computer, click the Installations and Uninstallations link.
- Settings — Lists security settings and other settings assigned to the computer. To select a different security profile and specify inheritance, click Change. To edit the security profile, click Go to Settings.
For information on how to create and edit settings profiles, see Manage Settings Profiles.