To resolve an issue with the endpoint security software, you can reinstall it remotely from the web UI, on both workstations and servers.
To reinstall the endpoint security software, on the Computers page:
- From the top navigation bar, select Computers
- From the left pane, select the My Organization tab.
- Next to a Windows computer or group of computers you want to reinstall the endpoint security software on, click.
- To reinstall software on multiple computers, select the check boxes for all of the computers, and then click Reinstall Protection above the table.
- Select Reinstall Protection.
The Reinstall Protection dialog box opens.
- Specify whether to reinstall the software immediately or later.
- Reinstall the Protection Immediately — The software reinstalls after one minute. If the target computer is not available (offline), the restart command remains active for 1 hour. The reinstallation requires the computer to restart.
- Delay Reinstallation for a Certain Time — The software reinstalls after the amount of time you select (5 minutes, 15 minutes, 30 minutes, 1 hour, 2 hours, 4 hours, or 8 hours). If the target computer is not available (offline), the restart command remains active for 7 days.
- Click Reinstall.
The computer user receives a message to restart the computer immediately or wait until the time configured by the administrator.