Monitor Managed Device WIPS Status
To freeze columns, add or remove columns, filter the display, and switch to full screen mode, use the icons at the top-right of the page. For more information, see Table Actions for Monitor Pages.
The data in the columns represents live data updated every 15 minutes.
The WIPS - Managed WiFi Devices monitoring page includes this information:
|Status||Indicates if the AP is active (green) or inactive (red).|
|Name||Specifies the name of an AP.|
|Update||Indicates the firmware update status of the AP.|
|MAC Address||Indicates the MAC address of the AP.|
|IP Address||Indicates the IP address of the AP.|
|Operating Mode||Indicates the operating mode of the AP, such as AP or Sensor.|
|Build||Indicates the build number of the AP software.|
|Connected/Disconnected Since||Date and time when the AP was last connected or disconnected.|
|Last Booted At||Date and time when the AP was last rebooted.|
|Power Source||Indicates the power source in use by the AP. For example: DC, PoE, PoE+.|
|Compatibility||A list of AP capabilities.|
|Indicates the model of the AP.|
Access Point Actions
To perform actions on an AP, right-click the AP name, and select an action:
- Run Client Connectivity Test — Run a client connectivity test on the AP. For more information, see Client Connectivity Test.
- Capture Packet Trace — Perform a packet trace on an AP. For more information, see Capture Packet Trace.
- Packet Trace History — View the packet trace history for a selected AP.
- View Event Logs — View the AP event logs. For more information, see Access Point Event Logs.
- Download Debug Logs — Download the AP debug logs. For more information, see Debug Logs.
- Debug Logs History — View the debug logs history for the AP.
- Spectrum Analysis — Start spectrum analysis for an AP to visually display RF frequencies in the area. For more information, see Spectrum Analysis.
- Customize Transmit Power or channel — Manage the transmission power of the AP.
- Customize BLE — Manage the BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) settings for the AP.
- View on Floor Map — View AP placement on the floor map.
- Configure Alert — Configure alerts for the AP.
- Update Firmware — Update the firmware on an AP.
- Assign/Reassign to a Group — Add or remove the AP from a group.
- Reboot — Reboot the AP.
- Rename — Rename the AP.
- Modify Tag — Change the tag for the AP.
- Move — Change the location of the AP.
- Delete — Delete the AP from the list of available APs.