Table Actions for Monitor Pages
Filters and the sort order of access point and client lists are preserved when you navigate between pages in Discover.
All the operations are available from the top-right corner of a table. Not all operations are applicable for each table.
Table level actions are:
Firmware Update Settings — Manage the firmware update settings for APs.
Download Inventory — Download a list of items from the page. For example, you can download a list of APs or clients.
View Ongoing Activities — Filter the information based on devices currently involved in these activities:
- Spectrum analysis — A list of APs with spectrum analysis in progress. For more information, see Spectrum Analysis.
- Live Client Debugging — A list of APs that have live client debugging in progress. For more information, see Live Client Debugging.
- Packet Trace — A list of devices for which a packet trace capture is in progress. For more information, see Capture Packet Trace
- Prevention — A list of all quarantined devices.
- Client Connectivity Test — A list of APs that have client connectivity tests in progress. For more information, see Client Connectivity Test.
- None — List all devices.
Freeze Columns — Enables you to freeze the columns in the table so that the columns remain visible when you scroll vertically or horizontally. You can freeze up to 5 columns.
Add/Remove Columns — You can add or remove the columns in the table.
Filter — Filter the table based on specific criteria or search string for each column.
Full Screen — Enables you to view the table in full screen mode.