Table Actions for Monitor Pages
All the operations are available from the top-right corner of a table. Not all operations are applicable for each table.
Table level actions are:
View Ongoing Activities — Filter the information based on devices currently involved in these activities:
- Spectrum analysis — A list of APs with spectrum analysis in progress. For more information, see Spectrum Analysis.
- Live Client Debugging — A list of APs that have live client debugging in progress. For more information, see Live Client Debugging.
- Packet Trace — A list of devices for which a packet trace capture is in progress. For more information, see Capture Packet Trace
- Prevention — A list of all quarantined devices.
- Client Connectivity Test — A list of APs that have client connectivity tests in progress. For more information, see Client Connectivity Test.
- None — List all devices.
Freeze Columns — Enables you to freeze the columns in the table so that the columns remain visible when you scroll vertically or horizontally. You can freeze up to 5 columns.
Add/Remove Columns — You can add or remove the columns in the table.
Filter — Filter the table based on specific criteria or search string for each column.
Full Screen — Enables you to view the table in full screen mode.