To generate a debug log for an AP:
- In Discover, select Monitor > WiFi > Access Points.
- Right-click an Access Point, then select Troubleshoot > Download Debug Logs.
The debug file is generated and will be available for download when completed.
To download debug logs, select Troubleshoot > Debug Logs.
You can freeze columns, add or remove columns, filter the display, and switch to full screen mode using the icons at the top-right of the page. For more information, see Table Actions for Monitor Pages.
- Filename — Indicates the file name of the debug log file. The file name consists of the MAC address of the AP and the date.
- State — The current state of the debug log file generation (Started or Stopped).
- MAC Address — The MAC address of the AP.
- Start Time — The start time when the debug log was generated.
To download the file, right-click the file and select Download.
To delete the file, right-click the file and select Delete.